The 520GX includes an array of high-end technologies, offering high-speed printing at up to 15,000 S.P.H. and numerous automation and labor-saving devices. The 520GX can easily handle a wide range of printing work, from catalogs and cardboard packages to envelopes and postcards.
- Satellite-type cylinder arrangement consists of a double-diameter impression cylinder and double-diameter and triple-diameter transfer cylinders
- SPC semiautomatic plate changer ensures fast, accurate plate changing (standard equipment)
- Vacuum feeder board for easier setting of the brush and runner wheels and faster changing of the sheet size
- Prints laterally fed postcards and envelopes
- Fully automatic convertible perfecting device (520GXP)
- 5-color and 6-color printing and inline varnish coating for high value-added printing
SPECIFICATIONS (520GX and 520GXP)
- Max. printing speed: 15,000 S.P.H.
- Max. sheet size: 375 x 520 mm
- Min. sheet size: 105 x 100 mm or 150 x 100 mm (perfecting)
- Max. printing area: 350 x 505 mm
- Paper thickness: 0.04 – 0.6 mm or 0.04 – 0.4 mm (perfecting)
Web Specifications (GSNA)
Please contact PFS for pricing.