Specifications, Brochure, Video *
* ONYX is the new brand name, key specifications are the same
The HD6500 is a 14-inch (356 mm) open-ended spiral, comb, wire and coil punching machine that features a simple (2-bolt) die system for changing punch patterns. The HD6500 was designed with the operator in mind, offering quick, easy set-up including easy pin pulls and pre-set paper stop positions.
Rated up to 40 sheets or up to 80 pages of 20-pound (80 gsm) bond paper. The number of sheets depends on the paper weight and punch pattern used. Designed for mid to high volume commercial and corporate use.
- Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch
- Punches up to 40 sheets or 80 pages of 20 lb paper (Number of Sheets varies on the paper weight and punch pattern used)
- Rate of 25 cycles per minute
- Auto and manual reverse clears most punching jams
- Simple (2-bolt) Die Change System with easy disengageable pins
- 20 interchangeable dies available with 12 standard hole patterns (Each die is priced and sold separately)
- Efficient work environment with a standard foot pedal and optional versa switch
- Extreme high capacity Waste Chip Tray with Clear View Access
- Heavyweight metal construction
- Available Die Sets: More than 20 Interchangeable Dies with 12 Standard Hole Patterns
- Punch Capacity Up to 40 Sheets or 80 Pages of 20 lb. paper
- Punch Length: 14″ Punching Length with 14″ Open Ended Extra Capacity Die
- Fully Disengageable Pins: Yes
- Weight: 100 lbs.
- Machine Dimensions: 8″ x 17″ x 16 3/4″ (H x W x D)
Warranty: All refurbished products distributed by Print & Finishing Solutions include a standard 100-day parts warranty against defects in parts and / or workmanship. Extended labor warranties available in most areas, please contact PFS directly for details.
Export & Dealer Pricing
Is available, please contact us for details
Spanish / Español Support
Equipo de Apoyo que Hablan Español de PFS
PRINT & FINISHING SOLUTIONS