Get 5% reward on future orders
|MBM Triumph 4850EP
Triumph paper cutters are the most widely-distributed manual and electric/hydraulic guillotine cutters worldwide. The machines feature the latest in cutting automation for office, digital, and commercial print and copy environments. Every model offers the very best combination of features and affordability. Triumph cutters range in size from a 15″ tabletop to a 28″ floor-model.
· Programmable keys for fast operation and paper eject, plus memory key for repeat cuts.
· Advanced keypad features 9 programs with up to 9 steps in each program.
· Features an LED digital display that allows indication accuracy to .01″ for power back gauge positioning
· Features a safe and simple electromechanical drive for blade, clamp and back gauge make this cutter ideal for quick-print and franchise print shops.
· Four side guides for exact paper alignment.
· The automatic paper clamp applies firm pressure along the entire cutting length.
· The clamp can be used independently from the blade.
· Paper tray integrated in stand for additional storage space.
· Optical cutting line indicates the exact position of the cut.
· Transparent safety guard on the rear table gives a clear view of paper alignment in the side guide and the back gauge.
· Back gauge is equipped with plastic gliders so that bottom sheets are correctly aligned.
· Motor protection switch is standard.
AVAILABLE SUPPLIES & ACCESSORIES *
* Machine includes one sharpened knife and new cutting stick
Warranty: All refurbished products distributed by Print & Finishing Solutions include a standard 100-day parts warranty against defects in parts and / or workmanship. Extended labor warranties available in most areas, please contact PFS directly for details.