Get 5% reward on future orders
The 206M is an economical, simple-to-operate, compact, versatile, and durable paper folding machine. It is very easy to use, as it features “quick-set” fold plates and automatic sheet thickness gap setting. This machine folds virtually every type of paper found in copy shop and office applications, and is capable of a wide range of fold types and sheet sizes (3.5″ x 5″ up to 11″ x 17″).
|· Excellent performance
· Compact design
· Versatile fold selections: single/half, letter, zig-zag, double-parallel, fold-out, gate, and others
· Quiet operation
· Economical price
· User-friendly features include auto stop when paper is depleted and auto stop if paper is jammed
· Paper ejection system is conveyed by belts and paper ejection rollers (Roller position manually selective in 3 steps)
· Maximum Speed: 7,200 sheets per hour
· Paper Size: 3.5″ x 5″ to 11″ x 17″
· Paper Weight; 13 to 70 lbs.
· Electrical: 115V 60Hz
· Size: 20-1/2″ x 32-7/8″ x 20-1/4″
· Size (storage): 20-1/3″ x 17″ x 20-1/4″
· Shipping Weight: 85 lbs.
Warranty: All refurbished products distributed by Print & Finishing Solutions include a standard 100-day parts warranty against defects in parts and / or workmanship. Extended labor warranties available in most areas, please contact PFS directly for details.
Return guarantee; if not 100% satisfied with this machine, it may be returned for a full refund less actual shipping charges within 30-days of shipment. Other than the return guarantee, there is no other warranty expressed or implied.
Shipping: Free local pickup or ships by truck to most commercial addresses in the continental USA for around $200. Please read below (Shipping) and know that this is NOT a firm quote and special crating, if required, is additional. We do ship internationally with many positive references, so please contact us for a quote. Upon checkout please make sure we have the following, (1) shipping address, (2) commercial or residential (3) dock / forklift available or will ground-level / lift-gate service be required. If you can supply us with this information, we can generally provide you a final invoice within 1-business day. If you would like to ship by your carrier or pickup at will-call, let us know this as well.