The DocuPunch high-speed automatic punching machine is capable of producing up to 30,000 punched sheets per hour. It punches pre-printed collated documents, directly from the copier or printer, with or without mixed stocks. It also punches tabs collated into the finished sets. Hands-free operation means your operator is free to perform other tasks.
As easy to use as an office photocopier, this versatile, ergonomically-designed time saver offers hands-free low- to mid-volume punching. Simply load the tray, push a button, and walk away.
- Punches up to 30,000 sheets per hour of clean, perfect holes for finishing.
- Punches a wide variety of paper stocks and covers, even tabbed sheets, in virtually any size from 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ up to 13″ x 12″, kept in perfect pre-collated order.
- Easy to use hands-free operation. No special training or personnel required.
- Simple formatting electronically controlled from the user-friendly touch-key control panel.
- Unique positive sheet pickup with beak and 3-sided jogger for perfect punching registration.
- Ergonomically styled, allowing all operations, including punch die changes, to be performed quickly and easily from the front of the machine.
- Incorporates integral storage space for three tools.
- Wide choice of round and square hole punching dies including Wire-O; UniCoil; plastic comb; Velobind; 2, 3, & 4 ring binder; spiral; etc.
- Benefits from a very small footprint without compromising on power and quality.
- Lockable caster wheels allow quick and easy machine placement.
- Unique paper pick-up beak and 3-sided jogger for perfect punching registration
- Ergonomically designed for fast and easy front-side tool changes
- Book Specifications: 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ up to 13″ x 12″
- Punch Production: up to 30,000 sheets/hour
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 46″ x 51″ x 28″
- Electrical: 110V, 60 Hz
- Weight (Shipping): 415 lbs. (745 lbs.)
Need a new or additional die? PFS is your JBI dealer, please contact us for details:
2:1 pitch, 6mm square hole for Wire-O® documents from 9/16” to 1-1/8” 320016080
3:1 pitch, 4mm square hole for Wire-O® documents from 1/8” to 1/2″ 320016060
4:1 (.248 pitch), 4.75mm round hole for UniCoil® plastic coil documents 320016130
4:1 (.2475 pitch) 4mm x 5mm Oval for UniCoil® plastic coil docs. 320016160