Today, the DeLuxe Stitcher Company Inc., located in Chicago, Illinois USA, manufactures a wide range of free standing stitcher machines, stitcher heads and replacement component parts for nearly all makes and models of stitcher machines and heads. With more than 120 years of stitching experience DeLuxe Stitcher and its vast array of local dealers are ready to meet your stitching needs.
In 2010, Deluxe Stitcher added to its product range and global reach with the acquisition of ISP Stitching and Bindery Products. Deluxe will now be uniquely positioned to provide the world’s wire stitcher equipment users with a comprehensive set of solutions. The resulting portfolio will include high quality products for nearly every type of wire stitching application.
FEATURES – S3A 1-1/8
- For consistently thick flat work ranging from 1/8″ to 1 1/8″.
- Features improved cut-off mechanism with carbide tip for #18 x 20# (type 230) high carbon book-binders wire.
- Includes table and gauges for flat stitching
- Saddle is optional (for use in the 1/8″ to 1/4″ work range only)
SPECIFICATIONS – S3A 1-1/8
- Throat Depth Flat work: 12″ Saddle 15″
- Capacity: 1/8″ to 1-1/8″
- Standard width of stitch: 9/16″
- Stitches per minutes: 191
- clearance top of compressed work to bottom of head: 1-7/16″
- Stitch height from floor: 33″
- Size of Wire: #18 x #20 | Flat High Carbon | #20 x #25 Flat
- Coil holders and wire supplied: 1 holder
- Number of heads supplied with stitcher: 1
- Size of table: Flat 9″ x 21″ with gauges | Saddle 6″ x 26″ (optional)
- Floor (or bench) space: 27″ x 27-1/2″
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 115 AC 60 cycle single phase
- Net weight: 382 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 457 lbs.
Export & Dealer Pricing
Is available, please contact us for details
Spanish / Español Support
Equipo de Apoyo que Hablan Español de PFS
PRINT & FINISHING SOLUTIONS