Heidelberg QM 46-2 Quick Master Offset Press
Year of Manufacture:1998
The QM 46 – good things come in small packages
The QM 46 is the ideal press for high-quality print items for private and business use. Its compact design means that only the smallest of footprints is needed to exploit its strengths to the full, and its high level of automation makes the press easy to operate for both one and two-color jobs. Last but not least, investing in a QM 46 will quickly pay off for you and your customers thanks to its productivity and cost-effectiveness.
Efficiency in Small-Format Offset Printing
- Compact feeder with pile board for all formats
- Electronic sheet monitoring and arrival control for reliable paper travel
- AutoPlate for automatic plate changes
- Register setting on the fly saves time
- Large rapid-response inking unit for excellent print quality
- Alcohol-free direct continuous dampening system for consistency in the production run and rapid drying
- Joint washing of inking and dampening units for rapid job changes
- Logical operation that is easy to learn
- Feeder – geared specifically to frequent and rapid format changes.
- The printing unit of the Printmaster QM 46 combines precision with time savings.
- Perfect sheet travel ensures long-term reliability.
- The accurate delivery ensures quality that extends to the pile.
- The press control system of the Printmaster QM 46 – simple and precise.
- Special applications – flexible equipment.
- Printing stock
- sheet size 140 mm × 89 mm (5.51 in × 3.50 in)
- sheet size with add-on for small formats 100 mm × 100 mm (3.94 in × 3.94 in)
- sheet size 460 mm × 340 mm (18.11 in × 13.39 in)
- print format 453 mm × 330 mm (17.83 in × 12.99 in)
- Thickness 0.04 mm – 0.3 mm (0.0016 in – 0.012 in)
- Gripper margin 7 mm (0.28 in)
- Length × width 505 mm × 340 mm (19.88 in × 13.39 in)
- Substrate Metal/polyester Thickness 0.1 mm – 0.2 mm (0.0039 in – 0.0079 in)
Pile heights (including pile carriage)
- Feeder 490 mm (19.29 in)
- Delivery 540 mm (21.26 in)
- Dimensions of the Printmaster QM 46-2
- Number of printing units 2
- Length 1.50 m (59.06 in)
- Width 1.27 m (50 in)
- Height 1.53 m (60.24 in)
Note: Technical data can vary according to job, ink, printing stock and, possibly, other factors.
This QuickMaster came out of a local printing company where it was functional at the time of removal. It has not been further serviced or tested by PFS, but our in-house Heidelberg trained technician did inspect the press and has reported no visual cylinder or gear damage. For a fee, we can provide further testing, full refurbish, delivery, and installation. Our technician was previously employed by Heidelberg, and was a QM specialist. Sold with a performance guarantee; if not 100% satisfied, the machine may be returned for a full refund less actual shipping charges. See below for additional details. No additional warranties expressed or implied.