The CreaseMaster Pro is ideal for the mid to high volume users ensuring a professional finish for every job. The system incorporates a user-friendly touch screen allowing for easy set up and programming, as well jobs can be stored and quickly retrieved for future use.
Impact creasing significantly reduces cracking of digitally-printed substrates during the finishing process
- Inverted AND regular impact creasing in the same pass!
- Up to 10 impact creases per sheet.
- Up to 20 jobs can be stored into memory.
- Easy-to-use programming. Set up in minutes!
- Rotary perforations (at the entrance of the machine for accuracy; no tail whip) are anvil style and produce a “burr-free” finish. Microperfs are also available.
- Maximum Speed: 3600 8.5 x 11″ sheets per hour (impact creasing)
- Maximum stock size: 18″W x 25.5″L (45.7cm x 57cm)
- Minimum stock size: 3.5″W x 5″L (8.9 cm x 12.7 cm)
- Stock weight: 12lb. – 18 point (45- 385 gsm)
- Perforation options: 2,4,6,8,12 teeth per inch (TPI); 42 or 72 TPI MICROPERF
- Rotary score options: wide (standard) or narrow
- Creasing Die: Wide (standard) or narrow
- Slitting Blade: Optional
- Dimensions: Length: 60″ (1.52m)x Width: 27″ (0.69m)x Height: 46″ (1.17m)x Weight: 250 lbs. (114 kg)
- Electrical: 120V/230V, 60/50Hz, 5.0 Amp