This heavy-duty punch can handle up to 16,000 sheets an hour and is quiet enough to use in office environments. LEDs make production easier by displaying power on, die-set information, and full chip drawer. A full range of interchangeable die sets are available to handle all your presentation spine styles.
- Interchangeable die sets (available separately) for ultimate versatility
- Electric push-button or foot-pedal operation
- Automatic reverse to prevent paper jams
- Adjustable paper alignment guide
- Open ended throat for punching odd-sized sheets
- Extra-large drawer for paper chips
- Productivity: Up to 16,000 sheets per hour; 1.5 second punch cycle
- Bind Capacity: N/A
- Punch Capacity: Plastic Comb (19-Hole): 25; GBC 4:1Color Coil (.2475 pitch): 17; 3:1 Twin Loop Wire (Square Hole): 22; 2:1 Twin Loop Wire (Square Hole): 20; 3:1 Twin Loop Wire (Round Hole): 22; 2:1 Twin Loop Wire (Round Hole): 20; Velobind(R)/SureBind(R): 29; 3-5-7/2-4 Hole: 25; Punching capacities based on 20 lb. bond
- Min Doc Size: Punches books as small as 4″
- Max Doc Size: Punches books as large as 11.7″(A4) for all patterns; Open-ended throat design accepts longer sheet sizes in 2 punching passes
- Dimensions: 16″x6.75″x17.5″ LxWxD
- Machine Weight: 52 lbs. (23.6 kgs.)
- Packaged Weight: 59 lbs.
- Ratings: 115 Volt/60 Hz/1.6 Amps
- Safety Agency Approval: Designed to meet UL and CSA safety standards
- UPC: 033816045712
Warranty: All refurbished products distributed by Print & Finishing Solutions include a standard 100-day parts warranty against defects in parts and / or workmanship. Extended labor warranties available in most areas, please contact PFS directly for details.
Export & Dealer Pricing – Is available, please contact us for details
Spanish / Español Support – Equipo de Apoyo que Hablan Español de PFS
PRINT & FINISHING SOLUTIONS