The JF series paper drilling machines are designed to provide quality finishing at an affordable price.
- Convenient Foot Pedal Operation
- 2” Drilling Capacity – drills up to 2” lifts of stock in a single stroke.
- 13 Hollow Drill Bit Sizes – Hole sizes range from 1/8” to 1/2” diameters.
- Auto – Trip Side Guide – For multiple hole patterns, the versatile backgauge offers up to seven adjustable stop locations. The auto-trip feature automatically releases the paper guide to advance to the next stop setting upon the completion of each stroke cycle.
- Adjustable Margins – Thumb screws easily lock the backgauge to the drill table. To adjust your margins, simply loosen the screws and line-up the gauge with the dual scales located on the drill table. Hole locations can be drilled up to a 4” margin from the edge of the paper.
- Cornering/ Slitting/ Slotting Options – Attachments are available to make your JF drill even more versatile. Round cornering attachments can corner lifts from 1/8” to 1/2” sizes and straight diagonals. Slitting/slotting attachment can slit, slot, or V-slot drilled holes for up to 1/2” lifts.
- Drill Head Operation: Foot Pedal
- Drill Bit Sizes Available: 13 sizes from 1/8” to 1/2” (3 to 12.7mm)
- Lift Capacity: 2” (51mm)
- Min. Distance Between Holes: 3/8” center to center (9.5mm)
- Max. Distance Drill to Side Guide: 18.5” (47cm)
- Max. Margin Hole Center to Sheet Edge: 4” (10.1cm)
- Side Guide Trip: Automatic
- Table Space: 19.5” x 42” (50 x 80cm)
- Overall Height: 60” (152cm)
- Overall Width: 42” (107cm)
- Overall Length: 32” (81cm)
- Net Weight: 154lbs” (70kg)
- Shipping Weight: 225lbs” (102kg)
- 115 Volts, 15 Amps, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, AC
Export & Dealer Pricing
Is available, please contact us for details
Spanish / Español Support
Equipo de Apoyo que Hablan Español de PFS
PRINT & FINISHING SOLUTIONS